Friendly Manager Club/Center Terms and Conditions
Friendly Manager Limited– Terms & Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING FRIENDLY MANAGER LIMITED. BY USING FRIENDLY MANAGER LIMITED, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS DOCUMENT.
1) Account-holder obligations
All account-holders must:
- Provide their full legal name, correct physical and email addresses and all other contact information requested by Friendly Manager Limited.
- Have authority to complete the application process on behalf of their business, company or organisation.
- Continue to keep their account password safe.
2) What we do
- Friendly Manager Limited will provide the software management system subject to the terms of this document.
- Friendly Manager Limited is in a state of active development and we may update your management software to a new version of our system at any time.
- Friendly Manager Limited will retain control of your domains for as long as you keep them registered.
- If you are transferring your website to Friendly Manager Limited and would like your existing content to be moved, we can do this at an hourly rate of $95 + GST.
- The following browsers may be supported by Friendly Manager Limited for general viewing & purchasing. However, for content editing & software management, we strongly recommend using Google Chrome as our systems are not guaranteed to function correctly in other browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 11
- Subject to the provisions of this document we undertake to respect your privacy and to treat information provided to us by you as confidential subject to the rights conferred and responsibilities imposed upon us under the NZ Privacy Act 1993
3) What we won’t do
- Friendly Manager Limited cannot and does not guarantee that any version of our system is reliable or bug-free. It is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Friendly Manager Limited cannot and does not guarantee or freedom from interruptions, glitches and browser/device compatibility.
- Friendly Manager Limited will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect or accidental damage, loss of profit, loss of data or any other loss incurred by you whatsoever.
- Friendly Manager Limited has no obligation to mediate or otherwise attempt to resolve any dispute between account-holders.
- Friendly Manager Limited will not be responsible for the loss of your password.
- Promise to continue Friendly Manager Limited whilst ownership of your business, company or organization is in dispute or, in our unfettered discretion, we believe that the details of the account-holder are inaccurate, incomplete or contested by any other person.
4) What you need to do
- Pay all accounts by specified due date.
- Pay any annual payment due for the registration or renewal of a domain name in by specified due date.
- Understand that you are using Friendly Manager Limited entirely at your own risk.
- You may contact us at any time provided you are doing so with relevance to any software queries you may have.
- Any problems that are experienced may be reported to our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 0508 37 4363.
- Fulfil any other obligation required of you under the terms of this document.
5) What you can’t do
- You may not in any circumstance, copy, reverse engineer, disassemble or use software to discover our source code, software, data and other documents owned by Friendly Manager Limited.
- You may not use harmful software to damage or harm Friendly Manager Limited or its customers in any way.
- You may not sell or upload illegal, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate products and/or content. We reserve the right to terminate your management software and website if we consider any part contains any such content.
- You may not copy images content or breach copyright in respect of any content or material associated with your website.
6) Domains & Customer Content
- Upon signing up, any domain names you register will be owned by you and you will be responsible for the annual payment required to renew such registration and retain ownership.
- All content, such as images, text, product information and other material uploaded by you is your responsibility and you will ensure you either own the content or have the legal rights to use it
- Content can be modified and uploaded at any time provided it is not illegal, or in our sole unfettered discretion, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate.
7) Friendly Manager Limited Trademark
- All designs, logos and code are property of Friendly Manager Limited and are subject to copyright laws.
- All designs logos and sponsorship relating content on the website application or emails are not to be removed.
8) Cancellation & Termination
Cancellation by you
- You may at any time cancel your account, provided all current fees are up to date, by contacting us via email at email@example.com or via phone on 0508 37 4363.
Account Termination by us
Friendly Manager Limited may immediately terminate your management software if you or anyone in your business, company or organisation engages in any of the following unfriendly behaviour:
- Failure to pay monthly invoices on or within 7 days of the due date.
- Engaging in any fraudulent or deviant behaviour on or associated with your club/association or site.
- We consider, in our sole unfettered discretion, that any part of your site contains content which is illegal, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate. You may not include any of the following items: any profane language, photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Friendly Manager Limited assumes no responsibility or liability for the display of material or products or services that is inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit. If you become aware of any such misuse by any person please contact Friendly Manager Limited directly to report the misuse.
- We consider, in our sole unfettered discretion, that you have copied images or content from another site or breached copyright in respect of any content or material associated with your site.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement for any reason.
- All fees are invoiced to the account-holder’s email address.
- All prices are exclusive of GST. Invoices clearly mark each item and will indicate whether GST is included or not.
- All price changes are subject to 30 days of notification.
- Monthly fees are invoiced one month in advance.
- Once the due date of a monthly invoice has passed we shall send an invoice for the next month of service which is not due until 30 days from issue.
- Once the due date passes you have 7 days remaining to pay your invoice before your management software is shut down.
10) Modification of Terms
- The terms of this document may at any time be amended in part or whole and/or updated by Friendly Manager Limited at its sole discretion from time to time. By agreeing to this document you agree to be bound to such current standard terms for all Friendly Manager Limited account-holders. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on the website. If you do not agree with such modification you have the right to terminate your use of the service.